Tuesday, January 19, 2010

32 and living my dream.

Sometimes (ok alot of the time) I think that I am absolutely crazy. I am 32, have left my work, spend countless hours training on the bike, in the pool, in freezing cold winds running, in the weight room and I think mostly of the next training session, sleep and food. I sometimes shake my head and wonder who this person is. But then as I put my hands above my head and stretch and feel every aching muscle in my body, I smile. I smile because I have a phenomenal team around me that is on this crazy journey with me. I have a coach that I can't say enough about. I get to have the best head rush or euphoric sensation most days when I train, massages that are as relaxing as are painful, ART that is not relaxing but somehow makes me keep moving when I am "stuck". I get to eat and eat and eat.... I guess what I am saying is that everyday I am thankful to be where I am. There are few people who do what I am doing and follow their dreams...no matter how far they seem to be at any given time. How lucky am I to be able to say I am 32 and absolutely loving life for all that it gives me. Here is to being older!

No comments:

Post a Comment