Friday, September 3, 2010
This is it!
It is 7pm on a Friday night and I am cleaning my room. My legs hurt and I am getting hungry as it has been a whole two hours since I ate last. I also just thought that I better get going because it is bedtime soon! As I look around I realize that I have way more Sugoi gear that contains spandex than anything else. I have GU gels on the counter right beside a few CO2 cartridges. The jewelry I have is a Garmin and it is connected to my computer uploading my latest run. All these little things are my life. What is better yet is that I am living and doing exactly what I want to be doing even for a Friday night. There are not too many people that can say that. From where I was in March through to now has been a tremendous journey with so many people that have been there along the way. They are right now on Quadra and Hornby Island, in Courtney, Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary, Ottawa, London, San Francisco, Austin and living it up in San Jose, Milan, Muskoka, Kenya... I hope that everyone enjoys what life has given them this long weekend from races, weddings, baseball games and just hanging out. I will. How cool is that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment