Friday, August 7, 2009

My New Blog Site!

Not too sure why I felt it necessary to change my site but change is always good...

All is well. After hitting the wall a few time in training and at work, feeling much much better and happy again! After putting in a 11 hour work day yesterday and topping it off with a 7:30am video-conference this morning, I decided to take it a little easier... Watched Fight Club, ate a bowl full of cherries (stomach is not sooo happy now), sat in the hot tub and am about to get ready to race tomorrow. Brilliant.

Check out this link. My first video debut! The announcer has no idea who I am... he seems floored that this person from Ottawa, Canada of all places is in first for 3/4 of the race!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5mXQ09lQ0





2 comments:

  1. A very fun race to watch! Even though I continue to embarrass myself with screaming go Tenille Go etc.

    I would love to cut and paste a larger message but the format won't allow it.

    So I'll try to post this. Best, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind of watch were you wearing at alcatraz?

    ReplyDelete